De Walden Court
De Walden Court is a beautiful listed building built in 1884 by Architect Frederick G Cooke and Arthur E Thompson for Lady Howard De Walden. The only remaining stately home in Eastbourne. This apartment forms part of De Walden Court and is located on the second floor.The grand rooms are elegantly furnished and give light and spacious accommodation. Featuring glorious views over Eastbourne, Chandeliers in every room, traditionally furnished.